Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Reaser Family Pampered Chef fundraiser!

My friends Dennis and Katie Reaser from Kansas received their referral for a beautiful baby girl on August 26, 2011 after over a year of waiting. Shortly after their referral, the courts in Ethiopia closed for the rainy season but they will be opening sometime in October so they are hoping for an October court date so they can finally go meet their baby girl! They are having this Pampered Chef fundraiser to help with the cost of plane tickets. They will go to Ethiopia twice...once for court and then again for their Embassy appointment when they will bring their baby girl home FOREVER! This fundraiser will run through October 9 so don't delay! If you haven't gotten the microwave chip maker or the simple slicer yet, now is your chance! Click on the Pampered Chef link on the right and enter "Katie" as the hostess. Then shop to your heart's content! Here is a picture of the current Reaser family. I look forward to showing you an updated one with their new baby girl in the next couple months or so!  You can also check out their family blog here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman