Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

6 months home

I am a little behind in this post, but as you can imagine, life is MUCH busier with two little boys running around. :-) I wouldn't change it for anything, however. Last Friday we had our 6 month post placement visit and it went really well. The boys continue to get smarter all the time (in fact Jeremiah told me the other day that he "knows everything") and they are making great strides physically as well. Time has flown since the boys and I landed at Eppley Airport in Omaha on April 23, 2011 and I can't believe 6 months have gone by already. It seems like just yesterday that we came here, and yet I also can't seem to remember our lives without the boys. It seems like they have been here forever! WE HAVE THE BEST KIDS EVER!!!!!

Jeremiah at Vala's Pumpkin Patch

Simon 

Jeremiah and Simon waiting for the pig races to start


Jeremiah with a coon-skin cap

Cowboy Simon

At the end of the day at Vala's

Mommy and Simon

Jeremiah and Daddy

Jeremiah on his bike with new training wheels

Jeremiah and Simon playing for Grandma Kelley

Simon and Jeremiah

Grandma and Jeremiah at Camp Comeca


Jeremiah, Daddy, and Simon 

Simon giving Daddy a kiss

Simon and Jeremiah


Jeremiah was very proud that he could swim "by self"

Boys helping Daddy load the car


Jeremiah and Simon with kittens at Ellis' house

Esther and Josiah Ellis with Simon and Jeremiah

Simon eating cake

Jeremiah was much neater

Jeremiah and David Ellis

Simon and Jonathan Ellis

Simon, Josiah, and Jeremiah

Playing in the leaves

Simon 

Jeremiah 

1 comment:

  1. Oh man... Thomas wants to ride a horse so bad! He would be insanely jealous to see those pictures! All of the pictures are great; can't believe how fast six months has gone by!

    ReplyDelete

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman