Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Steven Curtis Chapman "Songs and Stories" tour!

This Friday at 4:00, Garth and I are going to be entering the Lincoln Berean Church in Lincoln, Nebraska for a wonderful night of fun, fellowship, and music by Steven Curtis Chapman! Garth and I along with 2 other adoptive couples (which includes a couple who I MET in Ethiopia while they were adopting their son) will be passing out flyers to prospective future adoptive families for America World and will be able to see the concert as well! The night will start at 5:00 with Soundchecks & Stories...a unique acoustic soundcheck session performance from Steven Curtis Chapman where we can hear the stories behind the songs and we may even be able to ask him to play our favorite song of his! The tickets for this special treat are $25 and can be purchased here. The main concert will begin at 7:00 and tickets for that are $20 or $25. Tickets for that can be purchased here. I am SO EXCITED to get to attend this concert. If you can come, please do! I would love to see you there! Click here to see the church's website. The address of the church is 6400 S. 70th St., Lincoln, NE 68516.
Steven Curtis Chapman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman