Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday Simon!!!!!

This morning at about 8:00, Simon came into our room to wake us up. I rolled over and said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" He stopped for a minute and then started laughing hysterically.  It was so cute. Then he kept saying "It's my birthday!" For his birthday breakfast, we had refrigerated cinnamon rolls cooked on a waffle iron (which I found on Pinterest) and then he got to open his presents from us. He got a John Deere tractor bag with an activity book, some crayons, a couple books that he can practice writing letters, some Crazy 8 cards, and a pencil/color sharpener.  Then we got in the car and came to Granddad and Grandma Kelley's house where cousins James, Rebecca, Jack, and Joshua were (and their parents, of course).  They got to go to the Kelley farm and ride horses, the 4-wheeler, and a tractor with Daddy (while Mommy napped).  Then when they came home they wanted to go to the park so Rebecca, Jack, Joshua, Jeremiah, and Simon went to the park with supervision from me, Aunt Carol, and Uncle Bruce.  Tomorrow we will have his birthday party and there will be a LOT of people coming. It will be a great time, I'm sure.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman