Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Pampered Chef Black Friday Sale!!!!

BEAT THE CLOCK...

 
WITH A PAMPERED CHEF
BLACK FRIDAY SALE!

The holidays are fast approaching! Why fight all the crowds when you can shop from your home, warm and comfy, while in your pajamas? Beat the clock on my annual Black Friday Sale!

(Feel free to share with your family and friends who might be interested)

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 25, 2011
between 6:00 a.m. and 12 noon

20% off -  Call, email, or order from my website from 6:00 a.m. until 7:59 a.m.

15% off - Call, email, or order from my website from 8:00 a.m. until 9:59 a.m.

10% off - Call, email, or order from my website from 10:00 a.m. until Noon

Phone number: 402-685-5211
Email: ChefCarmenD@gmail.com
Website: www.PamperedChef.biz/DrucksKitchen*
*If ordering from my website, please be sure to type in "Black Friday" as the host's name to get your discount. It will be applied to your credit card and I will email you with your correct total.  

NOTES
  • If you are calling and I don't answer, please leave a detailed message, including the time you are calling!!
  • Please make sure to let me know whether you'd like me to deliver your order (if you are local) or direct ship it to someone else for you (additional charges apply). We can ship to anywhere in the USA and APOs and all orders are guaranteed to arrive before Christmas. 
  • Please indicate your form of payment: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express
  • Please don't forget to leave your phone number so I can contact you with your total or if I have any questions. 

If you can't make the sale but would like to place holiday orders, this year's cut off is 3:00 CST December 23 (additional charges apply for expedited shipping). If you need some great gift ideas, I've got a ton...everything from great little stocking stuffers to fabulous cookware and elegant entertaining pieces. I'm just a phone call and a recipe away!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman