Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Top 10 Favorite Things About Being a Parent

10.  Seeing the light come on when they finally understand something we've been working on for a while

9.  Starting new  traditions for our family

8.  Listening to both of them play together so well

7.  Watching them grow

6.  Answering all their questions; it started out with what and then moved to why and how

5.  Hearing their voices and little feet around the house

4.  Being able to have birthday parties

3.  Experiencing "firsts" and seeing the joy on their faces

2.  Getting hugs and kisses multiple times every day

1.  Being called Mommy and Daddy

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! I can definitely relate in every way! =)

    ReplyDelete

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman