Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

11 months home

Today marks the day that the boys have been with us here for 11 months. I'm not sure where that time has gone! To "celebrate" Garth got to take them to the doctor to get some more immunizations. While there, he had their height and weight checked. On 4/29/11, Jeremiah was 38.5 inches tall and weighed 34 lbs. Today he is 42.5 inches tall and weighs 45 lbs! That's a total of 4 inches taller and 11 lbs gained! Simon on 4/29/11 was 35.75 inches tall and weighed 35 lbs. Today he is 40 inches tall and weighs 40 lbs, which is 4.25 inches taller and 5 lbs gained! Simon has definitely lost a lot of his "baby fat". My boys are growing up so fast already!

Highlights from this month include Garth's birthday, Jeremiah losing another tooth recently, and just having a great time together! I have to admit that I took hardly ANY pictures this month. I don't know what happened but I only have a few. Sorry. I'll try to do better this next month home. :-)

The picture Jeremiah colored for Garth

No, there aren't 45 candles on there

Blowing out the candles

Simon's "new" shoes...from our neighbor. Also, the pants he is wearing were the ones that he came home in from the transition home. Back then, I had to roll them up about 3 times. Now they fit perfectly and even have a hole in the knee (though you can't see it here).

My kitchen helper

While it's nice outside, the boys have enjoyed going shirtless. This carried over into putting together legos with daddy as well.

Jeremiah's 2 missing teeth...and dirty face



No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman