Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Happy birthday to me!

Last year at this time, I was in Ethiopia with my boys....but without Garth. Also, Jeremiah had chicken pox so we were pretty much confined to our suite on the 2nd floor of Yebsabi Guest House. Thankfully we had a balcony so the boys could watch the "macenas" come and go, throw the soccer ball down to the guards (and other families) and have them throw them back up to us. Because we were "banished", I hadn't told anyone it was my birthday, but of course because of Facebook and the many, many happy birthday wishes, they found out. Later that week we had a little birthday celebration down in the lobby/dining room. I loved it! This year, we are all home and we are getting to spend it as a family. It has been wonderful so far! I have an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen and later this evening we are going to go to Fremont for dinner and then (oh joy) grocery shopping.

Jeremiah and Simon on the balcony. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how awful about the chicken pox!!! Ours both got chicken pox during our first week home. Happy Birthday!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sports betting system earn +$3,624 profit last week!

    Z-Code System winning bets and forecasts for NFL, NBA, MLB & NHL...

    ReplyDelete

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman