Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Fundraiser Friday (a few days late)

Wow, I can't believe I forgot to blog again on Friday! Maybe adoption brain is coming early. In any case, right now I am having an Usborne Books fundraiser and it is going GREAT! My goal is to get $650 because not only will we get a check for 25% of that, but we'll also be able to get $240 in FREE books!

You can read the details here, but there has been a change....we have extended it until October 2! So you still have 15 days to get your orders in! Right now we are at $331.75 in commissionable sales so we are over half way to my goal and we have made approximately $83 that will go towards our adoption. Feel free to let your friends and family know about this. These books make EXCELLENT Christmas presents. Click here to begin shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman