Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Fundraiser Friday


I am SO excited about this next fundraiser! When I was growing up my parents read books to us all the time and I LOVE to read. Usborne Books has some amazing stories and they are entertaining and educational all at the same time. Some of the boys' favorites that we have purchased include The Gas We Pass (which is not only funny to the boys but very educational), 100 Paper Planes to Fly, Boys' Activity Book, Knights, and 20 Birthday Cards to Color, to name a few.

The consultant who is having this fundraiser for us is Amy Adkins. I have never met her personally but I have several pictures of her because she and her husband were the 2nd family to take care packages to Jeremiah and Simon while we were waiting to hear when our court date was. We also got several pictures from them, some with them in it. Amy started her Usborne Books business to bless other adoptive families and will be giving us 100% of her commission. This fundraiser will end on September 23 so don't delay! Click here to start shopping. 

1 comment:

  1. Set-up a fundraiser at www.MyMissionConnection.com – it takes seconds to set-up a complete website able to take donations; upload photos and videos; and schedule additional fundraising events.

    ReplyDelete

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman