Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Fundraiser Friday

Since I talked about our Usborne Books fundraiser just a few days ago, I thought I would highlight some of our other fundraisers that we are doing all the time.

Books: Half-Price Books buys used books and there happens to be a store in Omaha. So, let us help you clean off your bookshelves so you can buy more Usborne Books (I had to tie that in there, it was too perfect)!

Coupaide: This site will allow you to get a $50 gift certificate to a restaurant of your choice for only $20! For every gift certificate that is purchased for $20, we will get $10! So treat your loved ones to a night on the town at your favorite restaurant and help us bring our child/ren home from India!

Amazon Associate Get all your favorite products from Amazon and help us in our adoption at the same time!

Sponsor a puzzle piece: We will be putting together the Indian Princess puzzle shown below. You can sponsor a piece for only $5 and get your name written on the back of the puzzle piece. When we frame it, we will put glass on the back so our child/ren will be able to see all the people who helped bring them home. Also, since there are 1500 pieces, if we get all the pieces sponsored by the time we are finished with our dossier, we will have ALL the money raised to send it in!


1 comment:

  1. Just in case you haen't seen it yet, I have my blog post up where I featured your blog and fundraisers. Come check it out!
    www.weareexpectingmiracles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman