Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Fundraiser Friday...I Mean Sunday

Oops! Friday came and went and I forgot to blog about one of our fundraisers! If you haven't already, check out the Fundraiser tab at the top. We have some really great fundraisers planned in the near future that you will want to take note of.

This week I'm highlighting our Just Love Coffee fundraiser. You might remember we did this with our Ethiopia adoption and since we have friends and family who like the coffee we decided to keep it going. Just Love Coffee is a fair trade company and only uses organic, shade-grown coffee beans. It was started by Rob Webb who began researching having a coffee business at the same time they were adopting from Ethiopia You can read his bio here. In their first 2 years of business, they have given over $200,000 to adopting families, non-profit organizations, and the arts. To find out more about their story, click here. We get $5 for every bag of coffee that is purchased. This weekend is also a GREAT weekend to purchase some coffee because they are having a sale on their top sellers for Labor Day weekend! This special will end on Monday so don't wait too long!

Don't like coffee? They also have shirts, coffee mugs, an espresso machine, and more. Check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman