Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Cards for a Cause

I know I missed our Fundraiser Friday post but I have a good excuse....I was at a women's retreat and was enjoying some time with dear friends. Also, because on Friday I didn't have any news to share. On that day we had still not sold a single box of cards...then.

This weekend, however, I was able to sell 4 of the all-purpose card boxes and 1 of the kid's card boxes to my wonderful Friends Forever! I also have orders for 2 more boxes of the all-purpose cards! That's 7 boxes in 3 days! Woo hoo! Thank you to Alice C, Rita O, Karen L, Ellie K, and Mom for purchasing/ordering cards. :-)

So for the rest of you, that means we have 2 more all-occasion card boxes left and 6 of the kids left. Again, they are $31.10 per box which includes tax. If we mail them to you, the shipping cost will be added to the $31.10.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman