Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Fundraiser Friday

First, a recap of our Usborne books eShow. The show ended on October 2 and thanks to some last-minute buyers, we closed the show with $834.70 in commissionable sales! That means we got $300 in free books but more importantly $208.68 that will be put toward our adoption! Once Amy gets her commission, she will be sending it to us and at that time I will update our thermometer. In the meantime.....

THE CARDS ARE HERE....and they are SOOOOOO CUTE! As I was opening the first box (which happened to be the box of kids cards) Jeremiah said "They are so neat!" When I told him they were for a fundraiser he said "You mean they're not for me?" We will be selling them for $31.10 ($30 for the cards plus tax). That means that each card that was hand-crafted just for you, is only $1.04. WOW! We will plan to have at least 1 box of each with us so you can look at them if you want to. Once you see them, feel free to write us a check and you'll get your box! For those of you who don't live near us, don't despair! We can still send them to you, you'll just have to pay whatever the shipping cost is. Usborne will give us $13 for each box sold and then Amy will be giving us 100% of her commission again so in total, we will make $15.89 PER BOX. We have to purchase these boxes 15 at a time, so when we run out, we will order some more.

You can click here to see the keepsake boxes that they come in. You can also enjoy a picture of a few of the cards in the all-occasion box that Amy took. I took some pictures of both today but I didn't have time to upload them so I'll try to do that this weekend.

My goal for this fundraiser is to sell at least 30 BOXES by Christmas. Can we do that? YES WE CAN! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman