Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Fundraiser Friday

Friday is here again! As you know, we are currently having a Cards for a Cause fundraiser and this time I have pictures! To date, we have sold.....0 boxes. So, I'm going to step up the promoting. These cards are so cute and I KNOW without a shadow of a doubt that you will like them if you buy them. The people you send them to will like them even more. :-) If we can hand deliver the boxes to you, it will cost you $31.10 for 30 cards. If we ship it to you, then the price would be $31.10 plus whatever the cheapest shipping rate is. Check out these adorable cards! Wouldn't you like to receive one?














We also have some other fundraisers that are ongoing.

Cans: We continue to recycle cans so if you live near us and don't recycle, let us do it for you! We would love to come over and pick them up from you. 

Sponsor a puzzle piece: So far we have no sponsored puzzle pieces. To sponsor a piece, you just send us $5 and we will write your name on the back of the puzzle piece. As we get pieces sponsored, we will begin putting it together. Of course, if you want to sponsor more than 1 piece, that is fine as well. Will you be the first to sponsor a piece?

Books: We would be happy to take the books that you no longer read and re-sell them to Half Price Books.

Pampered Chef: I haven't talked about this one before, but I think most of you know that I'm a Pampered Chef consultant. Most of the money I make at PC is going towards our adoption so my goal is to have 8 shows per month at least. You may be thinking "but I live in Timbuktu and there is no way Carmen will come here for a show." Well, you are right, I won't come there but we can do a catalog show or a Facebook show! The difference between a catalog show and a FB show is with a catalog show, I would actually mail you some catalogs and order forms so you could go around to all your friends, neighbors, and the stranger you met at the grocery store and try to get orders. People could also order online. Towards the end of the show, you would need to mail back the order form carbon copies and any checks for orders that you have. For a FB show, everyone would just order online and there wouldn't be any catalogs involved. This month is also Help Whip Cancer month so we have some special products available that will benefit the American Cancer Society! Right now I have 3 shows books this month so I'm looking for 5 more. Could it be you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman