Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Sarah's Song

If you have read my blog for any length of time, you know that I am a big advocate of ending the current slavery that plagues us around the world. So when I received a FB message that a new video called Sarah's Song would be available for view today I knew I had to share it with everyone I possibly could. This video has added interest to me because I know the 2 people who wrote the lyrics, Julaine Christensen and Sean Keith. Sean is the worship leader at Lifegate Church where we attend and I met Julaine through Women's Aglow. It amazes me how many people there are here in America (and across the world) who don't know that slavery exists today in the form of sex trafficking and child labor. This song specifically addresses sex trafficking which is a $32 billion/year industry which brings in more revenue than the NFL, NBA, and MLB combined. I urge you to support a REPUTABLE agency who is fighting the fight against trafficking including Julaine Ministries, Indian Rescue Mission, or World Vision, to name a few. Please, share this video with everyone you know. I would LOVE to see it go viral!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman