Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Saving Money



This morning I read an article called 10 Seriously Easy Ways to Save Money. This list included having a money jar, using a grocery list, buy a reusable water bottle and refill it yourself, shop when you're in a hurry, do things yourself, make your own coffee and lunch, go to the library and exercise. Most families who are adopting also try to save money wherever they can. In our case, I have started making household cleaners, laundry and dishwasher soap, using alternative conditioners and shampoo, etc. which is MUCH less expensive than buying them. We also save our coins, not eat out as often, and make as much money as possible. One way that we are making more money is through a blogging system. You can make 100% commission on your blog posts and so far, we have made about $300. If you would like more information on this, click here. I am also trying to have more Pampered Chef shows. Ultimately, I would like to have at least 8 shows a month. Those shows include fundraisers, cooking, catalog, and FB shows! I would also love to do my first bridal shower show if you know anyone close by who is getting married. :-) If you would like to help us by hosting a show, contact me! You can get great products and help us as well!

So I would like to hear from some of you. What things do you do regularly to save money?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman