Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Update on Cards for a Cause fundraiser

Amy Adkins (the consultant for Usborne books) and I have been trying to figure out the easiest way to have this fundraiser show so that you aren't waiting for us to get 15 orders before putting the order in. So, we have decided to go ahead and order 15 boxes (8 all-occasion and 7 kid) so when you buy your box, you can get it right away! Once we sell the first 15 boxes, we'll buy 15 more, etc. For those of you who don't live near us, you can still order and we will ship the boxes to you. Of course, shipping charges will be added to the total. The boxes of cards will be sold to you for $31.10 which includes tax. So you will get 30 ADORABLE hand-made cards with matching envelopes for only $31.10! That is $1.04 per card! Garth and I will have boxes with us wherever we go so just ask to see them. We will be making $15.89 PER BOX so when we sell our first 15, we'll have $238.35 towards our adoption! The best part is as long as people are interested, we can keep buying boxes of 15 cards so this could be ongoing if need be! So, who wants to order the first box? Click here to see what the boxes look like and contact me or Garth to order some! I wonder who the first person to order will be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman