Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Fundraiser Friday - Blessings Unlimited

Our Blessings Unlimited fundraiser has officially begun! This will run through November 18, so you'll have your products in PLENTY of time for Christmas! I sent you links for some of my favorite products last week, but this time I'd love to know what YOUR favorite products are! Could it be one of these that I have listed?

HOME DECOR: Check out this GORGEOUS Lazy Susan! I chose this one because it is hand-crafted in INDIA! Yes, that's right! I would LOVE to see someone get this Lazy Susan for your table!


KITCHEN AND TABLEWARE: How cute is this Celebrate Cupcake Stand and Wrappers? Each wrapper has a either Psalm 126:3 or Matthew 25:23 printed on each side!

JEWELRY: This Joy bracelet is a beautiful way to express your faith! Three of the charms each have one word: Hope, Live, and Joy.

STATIONERY: I saw this Happy Heart Puzzle Card at the county fair when I was introduced to Blessings Unlimited and loved them at first sight. What a unique way to bless a friend or family member! Send each piece one at a time and at the end they'll have a wonderful keepsake from a dear friend.

FUN FOR KIDS: How cute are these 12 oz. Christmas mugs for your child who loves hot cocoa! The mugs are embossed ceramic. Each mug has Happy Birthday to the King written on 1 side.

GIFTS FOR HER: Let the favorite woman in your life know what a blessing she is to you with these colorful Blessings Blocks. Make a word for yourself or pick one of the 13 words they have listed already.

GIFTS FOR HIM: Moments of Strength for Men gift book was written for men to encourage and strengthen them in their walk with God.

BE COMPASSIONATE: Let someone know that they make a difference with these ceramic You Make a Difference tokens. You get a set of 6 that each come in their own organza bag.

SEASONAL: I love this Holy Family and Angel Nativity. It shows the holy family being held in the protective arms of an angel. It is crafted from Indian mango wood.This would make a beautiful addition to your nativity scene or to place on your mantle.

These are just a few of the products that are available. Check out their entire website and start ordering! This show only runs for a couple weeks, so don't wait too long! Here are the ordering instructions.

To place an online order, follow these steps:
 
1.  Click here
2.  Click "Guest Sign In" on top
3.  Create a New Account (unless you already have one, then you can just sign in)
4.  Fill in account info (* denotes mandatory)
     Create your own Username and password
5.  Enroll
6.  Fill in Primary Information
7.  Proceed
8.  Fill in Home Address
     THIS PART IS IMPORTANT! In the first line put in your street address and in the 2nd line put "Re:    
     Adoption"
9.  Copy Home Address into shipping (unless shipping to another address)
10.  Finish.
You can then click Shop Online and start ordering some fantastic products!
If you have any questions about Blessings Unlimited, a particular item, or need help with your order, please contact Alice at blessingsforever@live.com or call her cell at 402-380-3303. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman