Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Fundraiser Friday

It's been a while since I have talked about our ongoing fundraisers, so I'm going to do it now.

Amazon I have an Amazon store and when items are purchased on here, we will get a commission. Right now I have only health and beauty products and books, but I will be adding other things as well. If there is something specific that you would like to buy and help support our adoption, please let me know and I'll try to get it added to my store. On the left of our blog, you will also see a search box that allows you to search for anything you can think of. The product will be displayed right there on our page at which time you can click on it. If you hover your mouse over the web address, as long as it says DruckFamilyAdo-20 at the end you know you are supporting our adoption.

Books: Half Price Book stores will buy used books from people to sell at their stores. If you have books in piles because you don't have room on your shelves anymore, we would be happy to take those books that you don't read anymore so you can put the new ones on the shelves. Just let us know and we will come pick them up.

Cans: If you don't recycle your cans, let us do it for you! We would like your uncrushed aluminum cans so we can recycle them for you. Not only are you helping the earth by recycling, you'll be helping us with our adoption expenses!

Cards for a Cause: This past Thanksgiving weekend, I was able to sell several more boxes of cards, which was great! I just got a new shipment of the all-occasion cards so if you would like to get a box, please let me know. There are 30 cards in the boxes and you can have it for only $31.10 plus shipping if I can't deliver it to you.

Coupaide: This fundraiser allows you to get a $50 Restaurant.com gift certificate for only $20! We will in turn get a check for $10 for each certificate that is purchased. To see what restaurants you can choose from, click here and enter your zip code. There are thousands of restaurants that participate with Restaurant.com, so see what is close to you! We have currently had 1 purchased, but we'd love to see a lot more get this great deal!

Just Love Coffee: We had this fundraiser with the boys and people really liked it so we kept it going. We get paid a set amount for every item purchased, which is outlined below. I always like it when I see that Just Love Coffee check in the mail!

13oz. Coffees (non-small lot): $5
Taste of Africa (4) 6oz. Sampler: $7
Tour of The World (4) 6oz. Sampler: $7
Coffee Cupper's Sampler: $19
Jamaica Blue Mountain (small lot): 4oz. ($3)  13oz. ($9)
5oz. Tin Colombian Cup of Excellence Lot #1: $5
6oz. Kenya AA (small lot): $3
Special Blend–I Love Mom: $5
T-Shirts: $5
Sale T-Shirts: $3
Sale Hoodie: $4
Beanie: $3
Hat: $3
Travel Mug: $3
Stoneware Mug: $2
16oz. Steel Tumbler: $2
Aeropress: $5
Aeropress Microfilters: $.25
Coffee Scoop: $1
Chemex Brewer: $3

Sponsor a Puzzle Piece: Look at this gorgeous puzzle that we will be putting together for our Indian princess. Each piece can be sponsored for only $5 and you will get your name written on the back of the puzzle piece. When we frame it, we will put glass on the back so our child/ren will be able to see all the people who helped bring them home. Also, since there are 1500 pieces, if we get all the pieces sponsored by the time we are finished with our dossier, we will ALSO have all the money raised to send it in!


In the new year, I will have some other fundraisers as well, but for now we will keep up with these. If you have any questions about any of the fundraisers, don't hesitate to ask! Thanks so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman