Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Seasons of Crafts show

This weekend I will be in Lincoln at the Seasons of Crafts show with a Pampered Chef table. While this isn't your "normal" fundraiser, all the money that I make at this event will be going towards our adoption. It is at the Lancaster Events Center at 84th and Havelock Avenue in the Lincoln Room. The show will run from 9-4 on Saturday and 10-4 on Sunday. I will have some cash and carry items as well as a 10% discount on any catalog orders placed at the event. I have attached some pictures of a few of the cash and carry items that will be for sale. Also, if you mention this blog post, I'll give you a free Season's Best cookbook while supplies last. I hope to see you there!

The versatile brownie pan. With the purchase of this, I will also email you an eCookbook with over 50 recipes for this pan including pizza, breakfast bakes, lasagna, meat loaf, etc.

The shimmering glass platter. A must have for your holiday entertaining!

Anyone who buys/orders the trifle bowl will also receive a trifle bowl recipe book including a yam trifle, banana split trifle, apple spice cake trifle, and many, many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman