Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

Fundraiser Friday - 31 Gifts

OK, first I have to apologize for forgetting the link to Angie's 31 page last week. I'm not sure how that happened. In any case, here is her page. This fundraiser is going to begin on January 4 and will run through January 20 at which time the show will close. The money we receive will actually be Angie's commission, which is 25% of the sales.

Every month 31 Gifts has a special and January's is awesome! For every $31 you spend, get an item from their New "Your Way" Collection for 50% off! You can choose from a Hang-Up Room Organizer, Hang-Up Home Organizer, Hang-Up Family Organizer, Your Way Cube, Your Way Rectangle, or Room for 2 Utility Totes.

Next week, I'll give you detailed ordering instructions but for now you really CAN start looking at her site. I have also posted some pictures of a few of their items below.

Blanket Buddy

Flat Rosette Clip

Icon Coin Purse

Leather Bifold Wallet

Lil' Expressions Tote

Manicure Nail File

Retro Metro Bag

Small Magazine Basket

Timeless Wristlet

U R U Scarf

XXL Everyday Tote

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman