Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Fundraiser Friday - 31 Gifts

January 4 is the day our 31 Gifts fundraiser will begin. Did you see the cute stuff from my previous post about this fundraiser? If not, click here to check them out. To support this fundraiser, you can go to https://www.mythirtyone.com/mohr/ or just click here. Then, click on My Parties which is in the pink bar across the top on the very left. There you will see my name. This link will not be available until January 4, but if you want to look at the products before then you can click "View Our Catalog" which is also in the pink bar across the top.

I am excited about this fundraiser and I'd love to know what products you love from 31 Gifts!

How cute is this elephant coin purse? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman