Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Fundraiser Friday

First, I am excited to tell you that we got our first 50 puzzle pieces sponsored for our puzzle! Thank you so much, Diener family! I will start putting it together tomorrow and will take pictures of it so you can see the progress.

This week I'm not really going to talk about our current fundraisers, because I want you to start thinking about the fundraiser we will begin in January. Have you heard of 31 Gifts? If not, you're about to. An adoption friend, Angie Mohr, will be holding a fundraiser show for us beginning in January. I will have more details next week, but in the meantime you can click here to start looking at her website. They have such cute things. Angie and her family are currently waiting for a referral of 1 or 2 boys from Ethiopia. They were DTE on 11/21/11 so they are anxiously awaiting that phone call from America World. You can check out their blog here.

Also, I will be taking the books I talked about in the previous post to Half Price Book Store on Sunday, except for those that people have asked about. If you would like to buy any of the books I have listed, please let me know before Sunday or they will be gone. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman