Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Fundraiser Friday...The Puzzle

Today's featured fundraiser is our puzzle. I had a really hard time deciding what puzzle to get for our daughter from India, but I just kept coming back to this one. After all, we will have our own Indian princess one day. We did a similar fundraiser for the boys and I love being able to show them all the people who helped bring them home.

For this fundraiser, people/families "sponsor" a piece for $5. We will then write your name on the back of the piece(s). When the puzzle is complete, we will glue it together and frame it with glass on each side so not only will our daughter see the puzzle, but she'll be able to see the names of the people who helped bring her home. So far we have had 0 pieces sponsored. I would LOVE to get this puzzle started NEXT WEEK!

To sponsor a piece, you can send us a check, cash, or money order to us at 111 N Engdahl Ave, Oakland, NE 68045. You can also send us money via Paypal by clicking the link we just added on the right. We would, however, prefer money in the mail because Paypal does take 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction, so we wouldn't be getting the full amount (so a fee of $3.20 on a donation of $100).

Who is going to sponsor the 1st puzzle piece?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman