Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Fundraiser Friday

I can't believe it's Friday already! Well our 31 Gifts fundraiser ended on the 21st and we were able to raise $85.25! Thank you to everyone who ordered! Thanks also to Angie Mohr for having it for us!

Today I am going to highlight our puzzle fundraiser. So far we have had 50 pieces sponsored. You can sponsor a puzzle piece for only $5. We will write your name on the back of the pieces and when it is completed we will frame it and our daughter(s) will have a neat memento of who helped bring them home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman