Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Fundraiser Friday...31 Gifts ENDING SOON!

Our 31 Gifts fundraiser will end this Sunday! We have had a few orders, so thank you to those people. We are hoping to get $200 in commissionable sales so we will get $50 that goes to our adoption. Right now we are at $56 in commissionable sales, so we have a little ways to go, but I know we can do it! You can see some more pictures at the bottom to see if anything looks like just what you need. To place your order, follow these steps:

1.  Click here.
2.  Click on My Parties
3.  Click on Shop Now across from my name
4.  Shop away! 


In other fundraiser news, we still have a few boxes of cards from our Cards for a Cause. These cards are really cute and you can't buy cards like this for $1.04 in a store. The cost is $31.10 for a box plus shipping if I mail them to you. So far, I haven't had the cost to ship them be more than $5. You get 30 cards per box and the box itself is really cute and can be used for other things once the cards are all sent. 

We are still recycling aluminum cans and every time we take them we usually get about $50, so if you live near us and don't recycle your cans yourself, please let us do it for you. Not only is it better for the environment, but it's better for our adoption fund! ;-) 

Hang Up Room Organizer

The Organizing Utility Tote is one of their best sellers! It's great for organization and has 7 pockets along the outside. This picture shows an OUT as an art bag which is just one of it's many uses. Angie uses one as a mobile office and another to take to her son's games. She can fit everything she needs inside and the pockets around the outside are great for sippy cups and water bottles.

Here is the Timeless Beauty Bag hanging on the back of a seat. This person used the top pocket for the iPad, but of course the possibilities are endless!

Does anyone use IKEA Expedit products for organizing? The new "Your Way Cube" is a perfect fit! One side has a window to see what's inside (as shown) or the other side can be personalized!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman