Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Fundraiser Friday...31 Gifts

Our 31 Gifts fundraiser is in full swing! If you would like to order something, follow these instructions.

1.  Click here.
2.  Click on My Parties in the pink bar across the top.
3.  Click on Shop Now across from my name, Carmen Druckenmiller.
4.  Click on Shop Now one more time and then shop!

Ten years ago, Thirty-One was formed with a goal of helping women by giving them an opportunity to own their own business. Through God's strength, they've built a family of individuals who feel women deserve to treat themselves and those around them to something special. That mission is at the center of everything they do as a company.

This year, as they celebrate their 10th anniversary, they're fondly looking back at an incredible decade full of celebrating, encouraging and rewarding others. At the same time, they're also looking ahead and planning even more amazing things for the next 10 years!

I have created a FB event for this show and Angie has been doing a great job promoting different things. If you would like to be invited to this FB event, leave a message and I'll invite you. 

In January, for every $31 you spend, you can get an item from their New "Your Way" collection for half off! Check out the video below to see what you could get. 


Was one of your resolutions to get more organized? Well 31 Gifts can help you with that! They have so many different storage solutions that I know you could find something that would work for whatever you need. Plus, there are so many cute designs! Check out the website and remember that this show will close on the 20th. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman