Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

More Books for Sale

Spring must be on its way because I have been in the spring cleaning mood. So far I have gone through the kitchen, dining room, boys' room, sun porch, and now I'm working in the family room, which is where our library of books is. A few months ago I posted a list of books that we were getting rid of and I did sell a few, so I wanted to do that again. Make me a reasonable offer and they are yours! I will ship them as cheaply as possible if I can't hand deliver them. The plan is to take them to Half Price Books next Sunday (assuming we aren't snowed in) so let me know by then. Thanks!

Here is the most recent list:


AAA Northern California and Nevada Tour Book (2008 Edition)

AAA Arizona and New Mexico Tour Book (2008 Edition)

AAA Southern California and Las Vegas Tour Book (2008 Edition)

Chicken Soup for the Couple's Soul, 1999

Chicken Soup for the Soul, A Spoonful of Inspiration, 2006 (small, purse-sized book)

The Lieutenant's Lady by Bess Streeter Aldrich, 1942, Hardback

Lonely Planet Travel Survival Kit New Zealand, 8th Edition

Tyndale The Handbook of Bible Application, 1992, Hardback

The Most Important Year In A Woman's/Man's Life (2 books in one) by Robert and Bobbie Wolgemuth and Mark and Susan DeVries, 2003, Hardback

Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus by John Gray, Ph.D, 1992, Hardback

Official NYC Guide, Spring/Summer 2005

Road to Nowhere by Paul Robertson, 2008, Hardback

Crown of Thorns by Sigmund Brouwer, 2002, Hardback

Ezekiel's Shadow by David Ryan Long, 2001

Michelle by Carolyn E Phillips, 1980, Hardback, missing dust cover

The Strand by Ellen Vaughn, 1997

The Lights of Tenth Street by Shaunti Feldhahn, 2003

Passing By Samaria by Sharon Ewell Foster, 2000

Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe by Fannie Flagg, 1987

Build a Life That Pleases God by Charles Swindoll (Insight for Living Audio Cassette Series)


Life Everlasting by Robert Whitlow, The Santee Series Book 2, 2004

Deeper Water by Robert Whitlow, A Tides of Truth Novel, 2008

Valiant Hearts by Linda Chaikin, 1998

The Night Angel by T. Davis and Isabella Bunn, 2006

The President's Mother by Gloria Whelan, 1996

Sedona Storm by Barbara Scott and Carrie Younce, 1994

Dominion by Randy Alcorn, 1996

The Land of Empty Houses by John L. Moore, 1998

The Last Days by Joel C. Rosenberg, 2003

The Peace Maker by Mark J Livingstone, 1990

Charade by Gilbert Morris, 2005

More Than a Skeleton by Paul L. Maier, 2003, Hardback

And the Shofar Blew by Francine Rivers, 2003, Hardback

The Atonement Child by Francine Rivers, 1997, Hardback

The Snare of the Hunter by Helen MacInnes, 1974, Hardback

Mission Compromised by Oliver North, 2002, Hardback

The Jericho Sanction by Oliver North, 2003, Hardback

The Assassins by Oliver North, 2005, Hardback


No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman