Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Croghan Language Academy

OK, I know that I said I would be blogging about the 3rd seminar that I went to at the TTD conference, and I WILL, but I'm so excited that I couldn't wait to blog about this!

I told you a couple days ago that I was probably going to enroll the boys in some kind of Spanish class in the near future. Well, that "near future" turned out to be TODAY! I have been communicating with Krista, who created the Croghan Language Academy and I met at the TTD conference on Friday, the last couple days and tonight I enrolled the boys in the Little Amigos program at the Croghan Language Academy! I'm very excited because I'll be able to learn Spanish along side the boys. It is also nice to actually know the professor. Krista has classes for Kindergarten all through high school so no matter what level you are at now, then she has a class for you! 

We will begin our class on July 15 and the boys are already asking when that will get here. In fact, we had a choice of taking the class in July or September and they both shouted "JULY!" I LOVE that they love learning right now. Hopefully that will continue on through the years.

So, who else would like to take this class with us this summer? Click here to go to the website and please let me know if you enroll! This is going to be so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman